Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I travel with my rat?

I need to get from the East Coast to the West Coast. I have a rat. How can I bring him with me without driving? Does Greyhound allow rats to travel? And what airlines will let me fly with ratties? Thanks!How can I travel with my rat?
Why don't you contact the airlines or Greyhound and ask them what their policy on transporting pets is. I鈥檓 sure that this is a question they will have been asked a number of times before so I鈥檓 sure they will have formulated some kind of policy. I鈥檓 sure that most airlines will transport pets so long as they have prior notice and the pet is in a suitable travel boxHow can I travel with my rat?
put it in yr poket
try this guy he answers my pet questions
Search online about pet policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment