Friday, February 12, 2010

What would you say about sneaking a rat onto a plane?

I am very aware that rats are not allowed in the cabin of any airline. The thing is, my sister (in Colorado Springs) is giving me her rat, which I will bring back to college with me (in New Orleans), and I really don't feel like paying an extra $200 to ship him as cargo. I'm trying to decide if I should try to sneak him on, and if I did, what would be the best way to get him past security. Any ideas?What would you say about sneaking a rat onto a plane?
I have no idea on how you can get it onto the plane, but let me warn you. If you get caught it can result in a $10,000 fine or imprisonment. I STRONGLY suggest you DO NOT try it. They will arrest you on the spot. What would you say about sneaking a rat onto a plane?
brandon t is a fake. he's just a little kid, and an asswipe. get a life brandon t.

Report Abuse



DO NOT TRY IT! Not only is it extremely unsafe, it is also very disrespectful and selfish. what if you sit next to someone who is allergic to animal dander? they could die! What if it gets loose and runs around the cabin? what if it gets into the cockpit? it would also be coplete waste of money and time if you tried to sneak it on. The security at the airport is at its highest now. If they find that rat in or on you bags, you will be very sorry. you could get your name put on the no-fly list. If you care enough about the animal and the people on the flight, you will pay the extra $200. DO NOT TRY IT!
I few a lot this year. I don't think your gonna be able to do that. They screen everything EVERYTHING!
i'm sorry, but this is not thought out well at all. They have you go through detectors, which are pretty much xray vision as well, especially the machines your carry-ons go through. Airport security does everything in their power to eliminate so little as a tube of TOOTHPASTE on an airplane, they WILL find your rat. Not to mention how will you feed it and give it water in the plane ride while keeping it hidden? That question was hypothetical of course bcuz there is NO way you can pull this off. Not to mention, when they do discover you rat, they won't send it back with your sis or anything, they will KILL it! So if you even TRY to sneak your rat onto the plane, you're pretty much gonna get it killed in the process. Not trying to come off as a b*tch, but i don't believe any rat deserves to be killed, especially not bcuz their owner won't pay for it. Either let your sis keep it or pay for the rat. It's a lot but you should know rats are worth far more than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment