Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it dangerous to feed your pet rat cheetos ?

If not how many is too many ?Is it dangerous to feed your pet rat cheetos ?
I've had pet rats before, multpile pet rats, that bred.... I fed them cheetos and they were okIs it dangerous to feed your pet rat cheetos ?
Rats love little treats, but don't overdo it! I would just give him 1 to nibble on very occasionally. He'll also enjoy a bit of fruit or veggie, a cracker and my rat's favorite (from many years ago) a potato chip! Watch out for salty treats- not really a great thing!
I wouldn't suggest it!
Not dangerous, just not healthy-they are high in fat and sodium. A small piece occasionally if they really love them, but I bet you can find something healthier they will love, like fresh fruit.


My rats used to steal and eat my doobies! But they liked strawberries just as well : )
i dont think it sounds like a good idea. i would stick to rat food
it probky wouldnt kill it but i would not suggest to do it on purpose the reason why is because in pet stores the pet food is laybled PET FOOD not human food and HUMAN FOOD so dont feed them that
if hot cheetos xxxxxx well it will die
I have always feed my rats pets for over 20 years with table food. they never suffer because of that. And before i have children's, they never been lock in the cage( just the bottom section been install). Carefully train, the rat are clean and do there thing in the litter in the cage. Most of them live about 4 year old. the oldest living one i had been lock in the cage because she was sick. In is last night, she ram her head no-stop against the plastic plexy dome. In this morning she was laying dead on the couch where she was waiting me for every breakfast.
umm... im sorry but if you've been feeding it that it will probably die if it eats more than 5 whole cheetos it will probably die within 6 or 7 days o and if u are feeding it cheetos if u get another rat ~STICK TO RAT FOOD!!!!~ i repeat ~STICK TO RAT FOOD!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment