Friday, February 12, 2010

My rat has a series of small bumps on her ears, what are these and how can I cure them?

I just need to know what they are and how to cure them. Don't tell me to ask a vet because I just need an answer to the question!





Thanks to those who help!My rat has a series of small bumps on her ears, what are these and how can I cure them?
Most likely is sarcoptic mange mite, you'll notice it go much worse with crusty growths, another is papillomas (warty type things) check their tails and genitals for the bumps and any other rats they have been near, took me 10 weeks to get my little uns sorted anyhow their ears are quite normal now, it did mildly spread to two of my others, just check the tails almost always on tail, type a search fancy rat sarcoptic mange mite I think you ll be running at top speed to vets after you see what horrifying results these bugs cause.My rat has a series of small bumps on her ears, what are these and how can I cure them?
Why won't you take her to the vet. She needs to get examined by a vet, I am sorry to tell you. There are a few people on here who try to help, but NONE of these answers are as good as a vet visit, and please dont substitute answers for her visit.
umm dont waste your money but call a vet and ask them that question they will tell u for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment